State Health Systems Resource Centre, Kerala (SHSRCK) is established as the technical support organisation under the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Kerala. The main objective of SHSRCK is to undertake research, evaluation and technical support in various aspects of health system aimed at strengthening the health system of Kerala. The main mandate of SHSRCK is to support the health systems research, health policy & planning, strategy development, innovation and knowledge management. SHSRCK is intended to contribute and strengthen all efforts directed towards strengthening health systems for ensuring universal access to health services in Kerala.
- To undertake research, evaluation and technical support in various aspects of health system aimed at improving state health system.
- To develop operational guidelines for implementation of various health programs and providing on-going technical support to the State and District level in implementing various health programs in the state.
- To facilitate development of appropriate policies and guidelines in health sector for the consideration of the state and central government based on evidence based research.
- To undertake evaluations and assessment of various health schemes/programs operational in the state of Kerala and recommend corrective actions.
- To publish journals, reports and working papers in various domains of health systems aimed at be improving the state health system.